Get ready to learn everything you wanted to know about the best built-in grills
Spicing up your summer barbecue experience is one of the most fun activities, especially if you look for the new best outdoor built in grills. As your guests arrive, there will be room for everyone to enjoy mouth-watering steaks or hot dogs in your backyard kitchen prepared on your new grill.
However, before settling on the best product for the money, dependable built in gas grill reviews will come in handy to make the right choice.
The decision to invest in built in gas grills for outdoor kitchens is something you are going to reminisce for years to come.
With our review, you will be able to make an informed decision and choose the best built in grill. A good grill for an outdoor kitchen should be full of features and also meet your needs year around.
To help make your selection faster, this review narrows down specific types of built-in grills in 2019, and it follows a rigorous comparison of the best units sold in stores. These product descriptions will provide you with all the information you need to know about the following items:
- Best built-in propane grills.
- Best built-in natural gas grills.
- Drop-in grills reviews.
- Napoleon built-in grill reviews.
- Weber built-in grill reviews.
- Kitchenaid built-in grill reviews.
- Artisan grill reviews.
Keep in mind there is a great variety of different grill brands and each item has its own unique characteristics. Note, that the above-listed products run on different types of fuel. You may want to go with something that uses natural gas, propane, or another heat source.
As for the brand, you can base your choice on friends’ recommendations or do your own research and study the differences between Napoleon, Weber, Kitchenaid and other brands yourself. The latter one is a wise thing to do if you are a grill enthusiast and/or have plenty of time to spare.
If not, read our buyer’s guide – here you will find all the necessary information about the grills with some useful tips about their modes of operation and maintenance.
6 Secrets of
How to Choose the Best Built In Grills In 2019
Without an expert guide, choosing a product among the best built in gas grills is going to turn into a nightmare. High end outdoor grills built in convenient counters look superb and are handy, but if you don’t use it frequently, chances are, it’ll just rot away.
So why buy a costly grill when it doesn’t fulfill its purpose? It could get worse if that small built in gas grill you bought last week turned out to be impossible to maintain properly.
To avoid any of these upsetting mistakes, read several built in natural gas grill reviews, specific to the type of grill you are looking for. Or better, read our advice and I promise, you’ll know exactly what is the best option for your pocket and needs.
But before we proceed to the grills, let’s do a quick recap of the features you need to be looking for in your grill.
Consider the body material. Go for built in stainless steel gas grills, since they are resistant to rust and corrosion which is likely to happen to an outdoor grill. If you opt for other alternatives, read expert built in propane grill reviews advice on choosing cast iron or porcelain.
They are affordable but tend to be less resistant to scratches and also rust faster than stainless steel variants.
Number of burners
Good outdoor built in gas grills should have enough burners. The more burners your device has, the more efficiently the heat distributes and the better results you are going to achieve with your cooking.
Is there an optimal number? The 4 burner gas grill reviews will tell you there should be 4 burners which are more than enough for a big family, while the best 5 burner gas grill ones suggest that there should be 5.
If you are in need of something that makes it easy to vary temperature zones, stick to 2 burners.
Another crucial factor to consider is the cooking area.
Which one to choose: a small built in grill or a large built in grill? The truth is overcrowding food on the cooking surface is never a good idea.
Make sure there is at least a half-inch space between the meat, vegetables, or fish that you cook.
First, this way cooks evenly and second, it’ll be easier to flip your food when the time comes.
BTU is an abbreviation for British Thermal Units, a heat measurement that burning fuel produces.
With built-in cooking appliances, it is imperative to note that BTUs are not the same. Whether you choose to go for a lower or a higher BTU rating keep in mind the grills ability to distribute heat evenly.
However, the higher the value, the more powerful your appliance is.
What do you look for in ignition? Most built-in grills have one to three ignitions. Usually, it is either a push button or a turning knob. What you choose depends on your preference.
Piezo electric systems are convenient and feature a starter knob or button.
The alternative electronic ignition, relies on batteries and tends to be quite expensive, not to mention that lighting the burner using this method could be cumbersome at times.
Always purchase an item that comes with a manufacturer’s warranty to back up unexpected breakdowns. A longer warranty is better than a short-lived one, but again, you should take note that it depends on what manufacturers have to offer.
Now, let’s finally take a look at reviewing top brands & models of 2019
Bull Outdoor Products Natural Gas Drop-In Grill Head – best built in gas grill
Bull Outdoor Products never disappoint. If you are looking for the best built in grill under $2000, then your search ends here. Bull outdoor products Lonestar Select grill head packs many things into one, that’s why buyers get to experience the whole package.
So, what does it offer?
- It is a 4 burner gas grill.
- It comes with a smoker.
- With a BTU rating of 60,000, you can expect the best.
- Smoker box included.
- Piezo ignition system perfects the appeal of this built in natural gas grill.
- It also features twin lighting system.
- Buyers also enjoy a 5-year product warranty covering the firebox and lifetime grates top it up.
- A cooking area of 810 sq. inches makes it every penny.
- Stainless steel body.
- Durable, thanks to stainless steel construction.
- It gives you more flexibility when cooking and it is all thanks to the spacious cooking area.
- Even heat distribution goes up to 50%.
- Even though Lonestar select presents amazing features and the customer reviews are very impressive, some may find it pricey.
Buyers who are looking for a product that presents cutting-edge modern technology should pay attention to the ReliaBull technology behind this amazing appliance.
KitchenAid 740-0781 – Best Built in Propane Grill
Do you want to try out KitchenAid products but do not know what models to choose? Which one is a better built in propane grill or a drop in gas grill with a stainless steel grill insert?
The KitchenAid 740-0781 is a highly recommended product that will bring joy to your summer outdoor cooking for the following reasons:
- The body of the appliance features stainless steel construction.
- It is ready to use (no-assembly).
- Kitchen Aid built in grill comes with a conversion kit for natural gas.
- It weighs 128 pounds.
- A cooking area of 931 sq.in.
- 70, 000 BTU rating.
- It is fitted with 4 stainless steel burners.
- Electronic ignition system (AA batteries included).
- No flare-ups, thanks to angled flame hoods above burners.
- The appliance distributes heat evenly, which means no worries about hot spots.
- Built-in thermometer for regulating cooking temperature.
- Electronic ignition system can be cumbersome and annoying at times.
When investing your money in KitchenAid 740-0781, it is important that buyers also consider an infrared searing ceramic burner and rotisserie burner.
KitchenAid 740-0780 – best built in grill less than 1000
A built in propane grill under 1000 is a perfect gift for a loved one. Upgrading your outdoor kitchen area with a stainless steel grill that is also a natural gas convertible built grill like this KitchenAid 740-0780 is a great way expand your BBQ experience.
So, what’s the fuss about one of the best drop in grill in the market this year?
Well, a KitchenAid built in grill packs the following features into one powerful appliance:
- The entire body is stainless steel construction.
- It comes with a natural gas conversion kit.
- Buyers enjoy burner warranty for a limited 10 year period.
- The cooking area is 775 sq.in.
- It has a BTU rating of 61,000.
- There are 4 stainless steel burners in this appliance.
- Lightweight, at only 92.3 pounds.
- It is fitted with an electronic ignition system.
- It has a built in thermometer for controlling temperature.
- It distributes heat evenly and consistently so there are no hot spots.
- Spacious cooking area means more flexibility when you finally get down to business.
- Product longevity, thanks to stainless steel construction.
- Not everyone likes an electronic ignition system. (It requires AA batteries for lighting).
KitchenAid 740-0780 is a product of cutting-edge technology using flame hoods and a ceramic rotisserie that ensure even heat distribution without hot spots.
Napoleon Built-in Grill Prestige 500 – best outdoor built in natural gas grill
Isn’t it hard to ignore the Napoleon range of grills? We thought so too. The company boasts premium quality products, and that is what you get with the Built-in Prestige 500, a stainless steel gas grill.
The Napoleon Built-in grill features other amazing specs such as:
- The best 5 burner gas grill.
- It is a drop in natural gas grill that will add fun to a summer get-together cooking party.
- It has 66 000 BTU’s.
- Natural gas cooking.
- A cooking area of 760 sq.in.
- It features a jet-fire ignition system.
- The appliance weighs 108 pounds.
- Cast iron grids not only cradle your food or give meat-searing marks; they also ensure even heat distribution.
- Strong steel construction makes the appliance look stylish in addition to ensuring durability.
- Versatile cooking is not a dream anymore with five burners installed and clean natural gas is worth a delicious meal.
- Buyers have to contact the manufacturer for warranty terms.
So, what’s special about the Napoleon Prestige 500? First, an infrared grill insert is something you wont find in every product, and that is why this product is recommended for those looking for an appliance that will perfect rotisserie meals.
Weber Summit S-660 – best built in gas grills for outdoor kitchens
There is every reason to afford the luxurious integrated grill in the Weber Summit-660. For some people, it is the perfect built in outdoor grill for the money. To others, nothing beats an appliance that combines many amazing features into one beautiful craft for outdoor summer cooking.
The question is why is this Weber built in grill recommended for everyone? Well, see for yourself!
- It has up to 6 burners made of stainless steel.
- A smoker that ensures an hourly BTU output of 6,800.
- BTU rating of 66,000 is what you get with this luxury gas grill.
- It is fitted with a Snap-Jet ignition system.
- Enjoy a 624 sq. in cooking area/
- It also has a warming rack of 145 sq.in pushing the total area to 769 sq.in.
- The appliance has a spacious cooking area hence more flexibility for you.
- Enjoy longevity when you purchase this item thanks to its stainless steel body construction.
- Consistent and even heat distribution is an added advantage.
- Weber Summit-660 is quite costly.
A notable feature about the Weber Summit-660 is the hi-tech burner system and its rear-mount burner (rotisserie) pumping up to 10,600 BTU per hour using infrared technology.
The best built in grill in 2019 - our verdict
It is always time for you to make the right decision by putting your money in quality devices. We hope these reviews on the best built in grills have featured the most vital aspects of cooking appliances covering the best outdoor built in natural gas grill, best built in grill under 1000 and among other top products in 2019.
From our perspective, the best built in gas grills for an outdoor kitchen, the Napoleon Prestige 500 is the best cooking appliance in 2019.
Its advanced lighting system, Jet-fire ignition, spacious cooking area, 5-burner fitting and even heat distribution averages everything into affordable, yet luxurious cooking appliance.
You will not just love the taste of your meat but appreciate its appeal too whether it is a built in propane grill or a natural gas variant.
Other models are also good. From the KitchenAid 740-0781 – best built in propane grill, KitchenAid 740-0780 – best built in grill under 1000, Bull Outdoor Products Natural Gas Drop-in Grill Head – best built in gas grill to Napoleon Built-in Prestige 500 – best outdoor built in natural gas grill, or Weber Summit S-660 – best built in gas grills for outdoor kitchens, putting your money in an item is about meeting your needs in the kitchen. What do you think?
We would love to see your thoughts in the comment section below, so keep those views coming.
What’s more? Well, sharing is caring, so do not forget to share this post on social media and keep checking our review section for more amazing product description reviews and recommendations in upcoming posts.