Obviously, the best smoker grill combo should cook your food to perfection. Most units are great at one or two functions. There are a select few that can cover all your needs flawlessly. When shopping, definitely choose a top-notch product with great features to match.
A stunning model provides the best technology and is made of high-quality materials which differentiate it from inferior models.
Such units may be more expensive than your average smoker and since you want perfection, it becomes a worthy investment in the long-run.
Here, we shall cover the best 5 smoker grill combos and their reviews. These are products we have tried ourselves so we speak from firsthand experience. Take a look.
Char-Broil The Big Easy – Best Combo Grill
If you need a 3-in one BBQ to smoke, roast, and grill meat, then Char-Broil The Big Easy smoker grill combo will have you covered.
It has an extra smoker box plus an enclosed burner that provides a maximum 18000 BTUs of adjustable power.
Since it doesn’t use oil and charcoal, cleanup is quick and simple. The same goes for the assembly – you only need 30 minutes or less to get it ready for use.
To get started, simply add a handful of charcoal or pellets to the grill with smoker and wait for a flavorful smoke in about 12 minutes.
Then load the grate with your chicken breast, tenderloin, or ribs. The best thing about it is the infrared technology that eliminates the use of water pans and dampers.
So you can expect an evenly cooked meal with little effort.
A double stack basket is included and can hold about 25 pounds of a steak, which can suffice a huge family gathering. Even better, this grill and smoker combo heats quickly and evenly.
But you need a thermometer to monitor the temperatures effectively so you’re not caught off guard, especially during your first time of using it.
The unique heating method prevents burning your food and as long as you keep an eye on your meat, you’re assured the best tasting brisket ever.
- Weighs 22.7lbs
- Measures 18 x 24 x 36 inches
- 180 sq. inch cooking area
- Uses propane
- 3-in-one functions- smoking, roasting, and grilling
- Uses TRU-Infrared technology
- 9000- 18000 BTU temperature control range
- Pull-out smoker box for extra flavor
- Double stack roasting basket
- An easy to use design
- Decent even heat distribution with infrared technology
- No flare-ups or food scorches
- The smoker box offers additional flavor
- The lid has no temperature gauge so you need an external thermometer
Generally, Char Broil grill smoker combo provides greater value and the much-needed convenience all in a single package. We love its incredible performance not to mention the low price.
The simplicity of the product is another valued trait. While the basket could be a bit cumbersome to clean, the other parts are quite easy to manage.
We highly recommend it to anyone looking for an entry-level gas and charcoal grill combo with smoker. It will not cost you an arm or leg if you have just started your barbecue journey.
Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe’s – Best Gas Charcoal Smoker Combo
The Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn black triple function combo grill is synonymous with a tank that is built to last a lifetime.
One of the durable components is its heavy-gauge steel body plus cast-iron grates that are coated with porcelain.
There are two zones – one for propane and another for charcoal. Plus, there is a smoker box meant for ultimate flexibility.
Due to the size, assembling the unit takes a relatively long time so you had better get a few people to help you with the set-up.
Given each of its 3 burners provides 12000 BTUs, it means you have a combined 36000 BTUs that will quickly heat up the grates to cook your sausages in no time.
Thanks to the thick exterior of the gas charcoal smoker combo, you don’t have to worry about rust.
- Measures 31.5”x 74” x 50.6”
- Weighs 205 lbs
- 1060 sq. inch cooking surface area (390 sq. inch fire chamber + 751 sq. inch central area)
- 6 Cast iron grates (porcelain-coated)
- Three burners of 12000BTU each
- Charcoal chimney starter
- Storage shelf
- Lid-mounted temperature controls
- Firebox access door
- Cool-touch handles
- Smoke and heat controls
- The ultimate versatility of two chambers, gas side burner, and an offset firebox
- A strong steel body
- Easy to set up
- Highly efficient even in bad weather
- The smoke chamber needs modification for maximum performance
Need complete control of your grilling experience with a gas grill and smoker combo? Oklahoma Joe’s by Char-Broil could be what you are looking for.
Whether you are worried about wind gusts, hailstorms, or extreme humidity, this combination grill gas charcoal and smoker provides the peace of mind you need during barbecuing season.
Smoke Hollow 3500 – Gas Grill Smoker Combo
Are you ready to create BBQ masterpieces with a versatile gas grill and smoker combination? With a Smoke Hollow 3500, you get to choose between liquid propane and charcoal or sear a meat on the side burner or in a side smoker.
What a versatile model! On both sides of the smoker are porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
According to the smoke hollow 4 in 1 combo grill reviews, most consumers are satisfied with it, especially those who aspire to be professionals.
- Weighs 158 lbs
- Measures 66″ by 22.5″ by 45″
- 9300 BTU side burner
- Cast iron grates on both charcoal and gas areas
- 860 sq. inch cooking area
- Smoker box
- 4-in-1 cooking best gas charcoal smoker grill
- Temperature gauge
- 4 locking casters for easy mobility
- Removable charcoal tray
- Warming Rack
- Deluxe sliding air damper
- 3 Stainless steel tube burners of 10,000 BTUs each
- Reliable and efficient
- Easy to use
- Well-built and durable construction
- Highly versatile so you can cook multiple meals
- A grill cover is not provided so you have to buy yours
We recommend Smoke Hollow 3500 as the best grill and smoker combo if you really love grilled food and still want to try smoked meats once in a while.
If you don’t take our word for it, check the gas charcoal smoker combo grill reviews and see for yourself how many people give positive comments.
If you like to entertain guests with an extensive buffet, then a charcoal gas combo grill with smoker should be your go-to option. It is not cheap but will provide superb value for money.
PK Grills – Stainless Steel Smoker Grill Combo
We introduce you a 3 in 1 BBQ grill smoker from a prestigious brand – PK Grills. Thanks to the light aluminum construction, It is ideal for tailgating, camping, and hunting. Smoking and grilling with this charcoal grill smoker combo are perfect.
If you want to barbecue, you will be able to cook with low heat and don’t forget you are not limited to charcoal and briquettes. The 4 vent point system allows optimal flavoring of your meat.
Depending on your recipe, you may use direct or indirect heat. Your ideal temperatures will be reached without hassle or annoying flare-ups.
The rust-resistant cast aluminum is as durable as stainless steel grill and smoker and better than porcelain-coated models.
- Measures 16” x 35” x 35.5”
- Weighs 45 lbs
- Unique capsule design
- 4 vents
- Cast aluminum body
- 10-year warranty
- 300 sq. inch cooking area
- Lightweight design that facilitates easy movement
- Suitable for high-temperature searing
- Has a variety of uses
- An efficient cooking area with 4-way ventilation
- Some charcoal grill smoker combo reviews say it’s not sturdy enough
Not sure whether you want to buy PK Grills? The portable PK 99740 is a good product and isn`t comparable to typical models in the market. A triple function grill will save you time and you are assured of features that are known to work efficiently for years.
The best charcoal grill and smoker combo manufactured in the US will not disappoint you.
Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill – Best Wood Burning BBQ Grill
If you want a top rated grill for smoking meat with advanced features, Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker. It doesn’t have Wi-Fi compatibility but the set-and-forget feature will give you a fantastic grilling experience.
We have tried countless grills and smoker combos but none of them is comparable with this grill with smoker and rotisserie.
We have picked it as our number one. It is very easy to use and provides a massive grilling space.
The only drawback is the lack of a clean-out mechanism but we find its price to be reasonable given that it has an auto-shutdown feature.
- Measures 51.2” x 22.5” x 48.4”
- Weighs 112 lbs
- Smart Smoke technology
- 513 sq. inch cooking surface area
- 25000 BTUs/hr
- 20 lbs hopper capacity
- A second cooking rack with 187 sq. inch
- Electronic ignition system
- 160°F – 450°F cooking temperature range
- Internal temperature sensors
- Shut down recycle modes
- Set-and-forget digital controller
- Smoker with automatic feeder
- 6-in-1 functions – smoking, braising, baking, grilling, barbecuing, and roasting
- Great smoke flavor by hardwood pellets
- Waste oil collector
- Lifetime warranty
- The Smart Smoke technology enhances the flavor without using electricity or gas
- Digital temperature control make heat regulation easier
- Accommodates a variety of wood pellets
- No ash clean-out mechanism
The Z Grills pellet grill with outdoor cover is a combo you can rely on for years. It may be out of production but we choose it over common models in the market. It is the best large pellet smoker in our selection, bringing the grilling convenience with a touch of a button.
It is a bit expensive but the cost price is worth the experience it presents.